1) 首先你需要一部安卓手机和一个onedrive账号。 没有账号可以通过我的推荐链接注册一个（额外多500MB）。 手机上如果有Onedrive app需要卸载。
2) 下载这个zip 文件解压后，用root 文件管理器将文件夹移动到/system/app/ 。
3) 设置此文件夹权限为rwxr-xr-x (0755) 及apk文件权限rw-r–r– (0644)
OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud storage (like Dropbox, Google Drive, or iCloud), if you have any Microsoft account (if not, it’s free) you can set up your OneDrive, it’s basically a free 15 GB of cloud storage. With the following steps, you can put an additional 100 GB on your OneDrive (albeit for 2 years only).
It boils down to this:
1) You need have an Android cell phone and an onedrive account. You also can sign one by this link. Uninstall the OneDrive app on your phone if it’s already installed
2) Download the zip in the thread to your phone, extract, and move the folder to /system/app/ with a root-enabled file explorer (ES File Explorer and Root Browser)
3) Set the folder’s permissions to rwxr-xr-x (0755) and the apk file’s permissions to rw-r–r– (0644)
4) Reboot and start the app, login and it should prompt you about the 100 GB promotion, obviously accept. This means you’ll have to turn on camera upload (so preferably do this on Wi-Fi) but as soon as you get the quota increased toast notification, you can turn camera upload off again without issue.
You can sign an onedrive account with my refer link to add more 500 MB space.